A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mauro Ganzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mauro Ganzon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mauro Ganzon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganzon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ganzon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wise Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mauro Salandanan Ganzon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mauro S. Ganzon practice?
- Dr. Mauro Ganzon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mauro Ganzon practices Family Medicine near Boyd, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Springtown, TX.
See Boyd Primary Care Doctors.