Dr. Mauro Gasparini Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mauro Gasparini?

excellent service

Posted on November 21st, 2013

This is a great office they receive patients in a timely manner the girls call u in with smile and friendly personality..... Its is a busy office like the rest of the world but at least they do it with good manners.Dr. Gasparini and Carpentieri are smart and great at what they do.....thank u for offering to draw blood, do ekg's,echo. and cardiograms in office for the patients convenience ....

Pleased patient

Posted on April 6th, 2013

The Dr. Was very attentive & interested in my complaints & had a plan of treatment & discussed plan in detail with me before I left the office.

MARIE USCHOK

Posted on February 19th, 2012

DR. GASPARINI HAS BEEN VERY KIND THROUGH THE YEARS. MY HUSBAND WAS A PATIENT AND PASSED AWAY IN 1999. MY SON ALSO A PATIENT DIED IN 2000. HE WAS VERY KIND AND CARING DURING THESE TIMES.

My Opinion

Posted on October 19th, 2011

Would deffinatly recommend him as an Internist. He is always prefessional yet friendly and attentive.He personnally always returns my calls, and addressed my concerns.

Great Doctor with Great Bedside Manner!!

Posted on June 18th, 2011

I've been going to see Dr.Gasparini for years. He is always on time, thorough, professional and diagnoses my medical issues properly. He had treated my whole family for years and always takes the time to listen to my concerns. Both he and his staff have always gone above and beyond for me and my family.... Much appreciated!

Posted on June 13th, 2011

I had a good experience with Dr Gasparini. He is very Attentive to my concerns & to my problems. He ordered the appropriate tests & was able to diagnose my problem & prescribed the appropriate treatment. Now I recommended my entire family to him

Excellent doctor with good affiliations

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Posted on February 5th, 2011

He has too many patients and does not spend time with you. Above coments are so true. Also does not want to get his suit or hands dirty. Needs to retire is correct.

Too fast, too little service.

Posted on May 10th, 2009

This doctor has been practicing for a long time. It seems like he wants to see as many patients as possible so that he can bill for the office visit. But that comes at the expense of the patient. The more patients you have to see, the less time you can spend with each one. I NEVER feel like all of my questions are answered and I never feel reassured. He needs to either slow down, or retire.

Posted on October 24th, 2017