Dr. Mauro Giordani MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery Sacramento, CA

December 21st, 2016
Knows What He's Doing
Dr. Giordani was very personable and you can tell that he truly cares about his patients! He is a very kind man and a wonderful doctor. It brightens my day to see him during my appointments!

October 18th, 2016
Knee Replacement
I would definitely recommend Dr. Giordani to anyone having to have knee replacement. I found him to be very professional and courteous as well as a very caring person. He listened to all my concerns and answered any questions or fears I had. I have never felt my time with him was rushed and loved his sense of humor!

July 15th, 2016
I am eternally grateful to have found Dr. Giordani. He first fixed a knee replace done wrong by someone else and ended 7 years of pain. He then replaced the other knee this year as it was worn out. I am so happy to have all that pain in my past. He always listened and did the best for me. His staff are always kind and helpful.

March 23rd, 2016
When and if you think this is the only doctor you can go to, run, don't walk. He treated me like a patient that was unaware of their pain. His knee replacement was a disaster. His co-person in crime in Cindy Anderson. Turned out I was allergic to the part and this was mentioned to him as a possibility and he slung it under the rug. I was allergic to nickel and he said it wasn't possible. Had 3 years of pain due to him and his staff. Run!m there is no zero on this review.

May 13th, 2013
A score of one star is actually too high. I also would not recommend this man for anyone. He is arrogant and condescending. It's very evident by comments made by him and his PA that they are compensated by Blue Shield not to perform surgeries. Save yourself the heartache, blow to your self esteem, and time. See someone else. I actually plan to file a complaint against him.

October 3rd, 2010
A #1 Surgeon!
I have had nothing but the best from Dr. Maurio Giordani and staff. He literally kept me in the game of life. I am forever thankful for his skills and knowledge. He is matte of fact and there is rhym and reason to the treatment. It is easy to become discouraged with the pain but treatment plans must be followed.