Orthopedic Surgeons
4860 Y St
Suite 1700
Sacramento, CA 95817
916-734-2700
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  show details
May 13th, 2013

A score of one star is actually too high. I also would not recommend this man for anyone. He is arrogant and condescending. It's very evident by comments made by him and his PA that they are compensated by Blue Shield not to perform surgeries. Save yourself the heartache, blow to your self esteem, and time. See someone else. I actually plan to file a complaint against him.

|  A #1 Surgeon!  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2010

I have had nothing but the best from Dr. Maurio Giordani and staff. He literally kept me in the game of life. I am forever thankful for his skills and knowledge. He is matte of fact and there is rhym and reason to the treatment. It is easy to become discouraged with the pain but treatment plans must be followed.

|  bad doctor  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2010

I would not recommend this Doctor to work on a chicken farm.. I had an appointment Jan.20th 2008Staff nice but 4 minutes with this Doctor and he diagnosed me..The problem is he used another patients MRI scans to diagnose me..He gave me the scans and told me to bring them the day of surgery.. This is how I found out.1st. I have never done MRI scans2nd. The scans belonged to a jerome keyes and not me3rd. The wife of jerome called me at home and said that he was denied workman's comp due to the Doctor using my x-rays to diagnose Jerome..4th. The doctor refused to see me again and diagnoss me proper.5th Never paid me for sending the scans back6). Billed medicare as if nothing was wrong and billed me a co-pay(like I am going to pay that).This Doctor is a quack..Run if you can.. Sept.23rd 2010 and it is still a battle to get this resolve)I dont have any issues with my hips but bursitis...Keith Doss