A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mauro Ruffy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mauro Ruffy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mauro Ruffy, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruffy graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Ruffy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mauro Ledesma Ruffy MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mauro L. Ruffy practice?
- Dr. Mauro Ruffy has 1 office location.
Dr. Mauro Ruffy practices Otolaryngology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Otolaryngologists.