Learn more about Dr. Mauro Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mauro Ortiz, Cardiologist, Thoracic Surgeon, Nuclear Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mauro Ortiz, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ortiz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ortiz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mauro Ortiz practice?
Dr. Mauro Ortiz practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX and Uvalde, TX.
See San Antonio Cardiothoracic Surgeons, San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Cardiologists, and San Antonio Nuclear Medicine Physicians.