Learn more about Dr. Mauro Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mauro Ortiz, Cardiologist, Thoracic Surgeon, Nuclear Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mauro Ortiz, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ortiz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ortiz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mauro Ortiz practice?
Dr. Mauro Ortiz practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Nuclear Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX and Uvalde, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians, San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Cardiologists, San Antonio Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and San Antonio Nuclear Medicine Physicians.