Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mauro Ortiz
Dr. Mauro Ortiz, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in Boerne, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ortiz is affiliated with Southwest Methodist, Methodist Hospital-San Antonio and Metropolitan Methodist Hospital. Dr. Ortiz has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mauro Ortiz has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mauro Ortiz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Sridhar Beeram
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi23
Dr. Theron Toole II
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Aerospace Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi26
Dr. Gregg Gerasimon
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi14