A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mauro Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mauro Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mauro Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Rodriguez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mauro Rodriguez MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mauro Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Mauro Rodriguez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mauro Rodriguez practices Psychiatry near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Largo, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Clearwater Psychiatrists.