A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mauro Schenone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenone graduated from University Of Carabobo.
Dr. Schenone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mauro H Schenone MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Mauro H. Schenone practice?
- Dr. Mauro Schenone has 1 office location.
Dr. Mauro Schenone practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.