A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maury Ellenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maury Ellenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maury Ellenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellenberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ellenberg has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maury Ruben Ellenberg MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maury R. Ellenberg practice?
- Dr. Maury Ellenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maury Ellenberg practices Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Novi Internists, Novi Physiatrists, and Novi Pain Management Doctors.