Internist, Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
HE IS AN INSURANCE HATCHET MAN show details HE IS AN INSURANCE HATCHET MAN
May 26th, 2015

Stay away from this guy, cares nothing about you. Insurance company hatchet man. You start treating with him and 6 months later he starts fabricating and twisting reports to get your benefits denied. Your insurance company wants reports like this so they can cut your off and saves them a lot of MONEY. They don't care if you end up out on the street. I also had to find out the hard way. He does a lot of Independent Medical Evaluations for the insurance company. I require 24 hours attendant care because I lost the ability to take care of myself due to a car accident, and he discontinued that after only seeing him for 6 months or so. He released me back to work with no restrictions as well when I had 6 operations on my lower limbs and 2 operations on my upper limbs. Please do NOT make the same mistake I made.

PAIN show details PAIN
by Hurt on Dec 6th, 2013

Run Away from this Doctor If your a workers comp patient Do Not Go to this whack job he works direct with the Insurance company but I had to find out the hard way If I can prevent one person from going then I at least have helped them from the Rat bastard

by Nellie Lewis on Jun 18th, 2013

Dr. Ellenberg is an excellent doctor. Alistens compassionate and knows what treatments will help a patient. He does not play games with insurance companies. It is what it is!

Patient show details Patient
by Troy Smith on Mar 1st, 2013

This dr is a nutball and does not care about his patients. He is in it for the money and takes mainly WC cases so he can be his arrogant, controlling self. please people...AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!

WONDERFUL MAN! show details WONDERFUL MAN!
Jul 31st, 2012

Dr Ellenberg is the most caring person. He is so knowledgeable and really cares about his patients. He won't give up on you, yes he pushes you to be your best! That is why so many don't like him- he won't just give you a pill to deal with it! He is so far above that! He is the best physician. He wants to see you improve and live a full life without being addicted to medications! I would recommend him to everyone and anyone!

A Doctor who cares show details A Doctor who cares
by Craig W. on Mar 18th, 2011

Even though my Father is still suffering with severe, chronic back pain, both he and I have the highest regard for Dr. Ellenberg. We had tried every kind of doctor and procedure, except surgery (due to my Father's advance age and the low probability of success) prior to being referred to Dr. Ellenberg. His obvious concern for my Dad and thoroughness in pursuing every (non-surgical) path that might possibly bring relief was heart-warming and inspirational. He is truly a doctor that cares. What he was able to achieve with a friend of mine, who originally recommended Dr. Ellenberg to me, is just short of miraculous. He is a compassionate man and, I believe, an outstanding doctor.

If you are on Workers Comp...RUN from this Doctor show details If you are on Workers Comp...RUN from this Doctor
Feb 10th, 2011

Dr Ellenberg, Acted like a very caring Doctor in the beginning when my Workers Comp was paying for his services. Once the Workers comp stopped paying, he released me back to work with no restrictions. When in deed I could not even walk and he knew this. Call any Lawyer in Michigan and they will tell you about him. He has ruined my life and health and put me into full depression. Only the devil can take money over helping a truly injured patient.

not recomended! show details not recomended!
Nov 29th, 2010

arrogant,arrogant,arrogant, prescribed physical therapy for me but would not fax script to therapist. Maybe because it was not the therapist he recommended which my insurance did not participate with. Puts his own twist on dictation. Listen carefully to what he says during dictation.

by happy patient on Jun 21st, 2010

Caring, genuine dr. knowledgeable and courteous..

May 19th, 2010

The negative comments on Dr. m. Ellenberg are completely untrue. I have been under his care for numerous years. You could not find a more caring Doctor who has your best interest 0.

May 10th, 2009

He is the most uncaring doctor I have ever met in my life. I went for a consultation and would not sign up for his program no matter what.

MD Degree Does Not Make A Doctor show details MD Degree Does Not Make A Doctor
by Michigan Patient on Jan 11th, 2009

The lack of caring and humanity is stunning. His opinion is for sale. Stay away from this arrogant man who believes he knows more about spinal cord injuries then the doctors who specialize in this field. Stuck in a wheelchair can't walk or use your hands did you know it is just fine for you to be alone at least 20 hours per day. Just get some meals on wheels and you will be just fine. Forget it if your sick or fall. Who cares if you have a clean environment or a healthy fresh diet. Stay away from this doc he is a workman's comp defense doc and does not care about your well being!

Worker's Comp show details Worker's Comp
by Trudy on Apr 11th, 2008

This doctor is employed by Work Comp carriers. He has a program he is involved with, that is absolutely crazy. I would suggest staying away from this guy. He causes more problems than anything else!