A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maury Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maury Fisher, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maury Fisher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Fisher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maury L Fisher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maury L. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Maury Fisher has 6 office locations.
Dr. Maury Fisher practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Sebring, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Haven, FL.
See Sebring Surgeons, Sebring Orthopedic Surgeons, and Sebring Sports Medicine Doctors.