Learn more about Dr. Maury Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maury Fisher, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maury Fisher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Fisher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maury L. Fisher practice?
Dr. Maury Fisher practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebring, FL.
See Winter Haven Surgeons and Winter Haven Orthopedic Surgeons.