Learn more about Dr. Maury Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maury Fisher, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maury Fisher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Fisher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maury Lind Fisher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maury L. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Maury Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Maury Fisher practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Orthopedic Surgeons and Winter Haven Surgeons.