A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maury Jayson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maury Jayson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jayson
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jayson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jayson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maury Alan Jayson MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Maury A. Jayson practice?
- Dr. Maury Jayson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maury Jayson practices Urology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL.
See Hollywood Urologists.