2.5

Never planning to see him again show details Never planning to see him again
Feb 3rd, 2015

In discussing bedtime he told me that as long as my baby is crying that he is breathing so is fine. I am not in favor of the cry it out method so if that is you do not see this doctor. He did not listen to me when I explained our previous sleep attempts. He did not seem to ask anything about my child other than if he sleeps through the night and focused only on that one aspect telling me I need to be more stubborn than my baby to win. A baby doesn't cry the first time left in a crib alone because he is defiant but because he is scared. He would not listen to my concerns. This doctor was rude and talked to me like I am a child. When my son was crying during the examination (as expected, I'm not a first time parent) I was trying to calm him down by talking to him, telling my baby "you're alright". The doctor retorts that my baby knows he is fine and is just voicing his opinion. A baby cries when examined by a stranger not to be a pain and complain but because he is confused and scared. I will never go to this doctor again.

Best Doctor in the World! show details Best Doctor in the World!
by A Pleased Patient on Dec 18th, 2014

Dr. Luxemburg was amazing with my 3 year old son who had strep throat. He made everything into a game during the experience which made going to the doctors fun for my son. For example, when they had to take swabs of his mouth, Dr. Luxemburg made a contest to see who could open their mouth the biggest, which meant no hassle when it came to it. Overall, a caring and compassionate human being who I recommend to everyone!