A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maury Marmor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maury Marmor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maury Marmor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marmor graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marmor has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maury A Marmor MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maury A. Marmor practice?
- Dr. Maury Marmor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maury Marmor practices Ophthalmology near Port Jefferson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY and Far Rockaway, NY.
See Port Jefferson Ophthalmologists.