Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maury Marmor
Dr. Maury Marmor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Jefferson, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Ophthalmology and Ophthalmology. Dr. Marmor is affiliated with St Charles Hospital & Rehab Center, North Shore University Hospital and St Joseph Hospital. Dr. Marmor has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Maury Marmor has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Pediatric ophthalmologists provide complete eye and vision care for children and adolescents. They’re trained to work specifically with children and they offer screening and treatment solutions that make kids more relaxed. Similar to optometrists,...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...