A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maury Schulkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maury Schulkin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maury Schulkin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulkin graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Schulkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maury Jay Schulkin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maury J. Schulkin practice?
- Dr. Maury Schulkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maury Schulkin practices Family Medicine near Rohnert Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Petaluma, CA.
See Rohnert Park Family Physicians.