Dr. Marcono Hines MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0
  • 3 reviews

May 1st, 2014
Help save this man
This Dr Hines need to go back to med school he is a danger to PT.HE Has no pain traing.He trust no one not even GOD

March 29th, 2012
Craven Egoist
While the majority of physicians around the military bases in this area are now reflecting the fears of "drug-seeking" patients by referring all those who are chronically ill to "pain management clinics," the one center not to be is Nova Pain Management.Dr. Hines cheerfully demonstrates a callous nature toward his "practice"which he appears to view more as a fiefdom than a medical calling. His staff is strictly trained to cancel appointments on the spot, should rules never made clear not be met, or problems arise not in control of the patient.Hines himself is openly dismissive and degradingly rude. Several patients complained of his behaviors, before I met him; I somehow believed my understanding of patient rights would overcome any attempt on the part of a physician to behave in such a hostile and unprofessional manner.Instead, after his bullying refusal to treat with no substantive reason, I filed a complaint. I have been ill four years, and have seen specialists in many states. Hines ranks as the worst character I've yet encountered.

September 9th, 2010
My regular Dr. referred me to Dr. Hines for pain management due to Degenerative Lumbar Arthritis,Fibromyalsia, Chronic Pain and other reasons. His statement to me was I was just there for "drugs" offered no help of anykind. I wouldn't take my dog to this doctor.