A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mawrice Jazrawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mawrice Jazrawi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mawrice Jazrawi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jazrawi graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Jazrawi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mawrice Maurice Jazrawi MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mawrice M. Jazrawi practice?
- Dr. Mawrice Jazrawi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mawrice Jazrawi practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.