A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mawrice Jazrawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mawrice Jazrawi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jazrawi
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jazrawi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mawrice Jazrawi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jazrawi graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Jazrawi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mawrice Maurice Jazrawi MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mawrice M. Jazrawi practice?
- Dr. Mawrice Jazrawi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mawrice Jazrawi practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.