Urologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
wonderful experience show details wonderful experience
Sep 16th, 2016

Dr. Ahn provides me with testopel pellets to treat hypogonadism. He is always professional and does the implantation with little pain. We always have good talks about medical research when we are together.

Awful - both in manner and result show details Awful - both in manner and result
Jun 15th, 2016

Dr. Ahn performed a robotic prostatectomy on me. While successful in removing the prostate and I am now clear of cancer, the re-connection of the urethra (anastomosis) failed, resulting in a ER visit. In addition, the closing of the surgical incision was also faulty, so I also have a hernia which will have to be repaired surgically. Aside from that, upon first complications I found Dr. Ahn to be largely unavailable, and total rude and condescending. Without doubt the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor in my life.

by tim foster on Oct 2nd, 2015

best doctor I have seen

Aug 1st, 2012

Ahn is very thorough and up to date on all the techological innovations. He performed a laser TURP on me with an excellent outcome. He's very professional and quite personable.

Diane Keeth show details Diane Keeth
by Diane Keeth on Jul 27th, 2010

Dr Ahn operated on my husband Steve about 6 yrs ago. He explained everything very thoughly and even showed a little film on the procedure. He made my husband so comfortable because before we saw him my husband was very nerous and didn't want the operation. He has been cancer free since. THANK YOU SOME MUCH DR AHN