A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max April:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max April, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max April, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adenoidectomy; Ear Disorder; Obstructive Sleep Apnea; Disorder of Nasal Sinus; Pediatric Neck Mass; Sinus Disease; Tonsil and Adenoid Problems
- Adenoids Ear Disorders Obstructive Sleep Apnea Sinus Disorders Pediatric Neck Mass Sinus Disease Tonsil and Adenoid Problems
- Disorders of ear
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Neck Masses
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Tonsil Removal Tonsillectomy
- TonsilAdenoid Disorders
- Tracheal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. April graduated from Boston University . He has 7 awards.
Dr. April has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Max M. April practice?
Dr. Max April practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists, New York Pediatric Specialists, New York Plastic Surgeons, and New York Pediatricians.