A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max April:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max April, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. April
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. April Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max April, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Tracheal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. April graduated from Boston University . He has 8 awards.
Dr. April has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max M April MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Max M. April practice?
- Dr. Max April has 3 office locations.
Dr. Max April practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists and New York Pediatric Specialists.