A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Beaudouin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaudouin graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Beaudouin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Interfaith Medical Center - Brooklyn Jewish Division
- Interfaith Medical Center
- Interfaith Medical Center-Main Hospital Building
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beaudouin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Max J. Beaudouin practice?
Dr. Max Beaudouin practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.