A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Beaudouin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beaudouin
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Beaudouin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaudouin graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Beaudouin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Interfaith Medical Center
- Interfaith Medical Center-Main Hospital Building
- Interfaith Medical Center - Brooklyn Jewish Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max J Beaudouin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Max J. Beaudouin practice?
- Dr. Max Beaudouin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Max Beaudouin practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.