A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Berman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Berman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dedham Medical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Meir Berman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Max M. Berman practice?
- Dr. Max Berman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Max Berman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dedham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA and Foxboro, MA.
See Dedham Radiologists.