A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Max Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Berman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Berman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
- Dedham Medical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Meir Berman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Max M. Berman practice?
- Dr. Max Berman has 1 office location.
Dr. Max Berman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Radiologists.