A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Borten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Borten is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Borten, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Borten graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Borten has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Borten MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Max Borten practice?
- Dr. Max Borten has 1 office location.
Dr. Max Borten practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Newton, MA.
See West Newton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.