A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Cohen, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Cohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max William Cohen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Max W. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Max Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Max Cohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Orthopedic Surgeons.