A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Coppes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Coppes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coppes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coppes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Kidney Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Rhabdoid Tumor
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Coppes graduated from Universiteit Leiden. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Coppes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Johan Coppes MBA, MD, and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Max J. Coppes practice?
- Dr. Max Coppes has 1 office location.
Dr. Max Coppes practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Pediatric Specialists.