Learn more about Dr. Max Coppes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Coppes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Clinical Research
- Kidney Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Rhabdoid Tumor
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Coppes graduated from Universiteit Leiden. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Coppes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Johan Coppes MBA, MD, and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Max J. Coppes practice?
- Dr. Max Coppes has 1 office location.
Dr. Max Coppes practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Oncologists.