A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Friedman, MD, OD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Laredo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Irving Friedman MD and OD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Max I. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Max Friedman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Max Friedman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, FL and Bradenton, FL.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.