A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Ghannadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Ghannadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghannadi
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Ghannadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghannadi graduated from University Of Debrecen Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Ghannadi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- West Hills Hospital And Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Mahmoud Ghannadi MD is a male General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Max M. Ghannadi practice?
- Dr. Max Ghannadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Max Ghannadi practices General Practice near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Primary Care Doctors.