A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Ghannadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Ghannadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghannadi
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Ghannadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghannadi graduated from University Of Debrecen Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Ghannadi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- West Hills Hospital And Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Mahmoud Ghannadi MD is a male General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Max M. Ghannadi practice?
- Dr. Max Ghannadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Max Ghannadi practices General Practice near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys General Practitioners.