Overall Review

3.8

August 13th, 2015
Melville Patient
Dr. Hamburger is a very caring and very accurate diagnoser of illness. He saved me from a incorrect diagnosis of spinal surgery, and was 100% accurate in HIS DIAGNOSIS of needing immediate hip replacement. He even guided me to the correct hospital and physician for my type of surgery. He has been on vacation and called in to review the results of my MRI. I would be lost without him!

August 11th, 2015
God forbid you miss an apt this office!!!! (that doesn't even give a confirmation call) the office manager Nancy will be rude and treat you like you are being sooo inconsiderate when u call back apologetic trying to re-book she will tell yu that they are to busy, get loud make more of a big deal and tell yu can go somewhere else!! I have never encounter such rude, mean behavior from an professional practice. I called back to mention to Dr. how i was treated and my apology for missing apt. explaining the situation and Dr. hamburger back up her rude attitude and had one of his own.. that i had to hang up and look for different practice!!! Despicable!!

June 25th, 2012
Highly Recommend
Very caring, compassionate and excellent physician. Very busy practise and sometimes would like to spend more time with him. He does listen to all my concerns and responds to questions. Has treated my SLE condition for many years and with his help I am doing very well.

April 16th, 2010
Please read!
Well, after waiting weeks to get an appointment with Dr. Hamburger, I sat in the waiting room for well over an hour before I was seen. Upon finally getting into the room and meeting the Dr. I can tell you that he has the bedside manner of a corpse! He did not appear to be listening to any of my concerns and after all that time waiting in the office and waiting to get an appointment he said about 2 complete sentences to me! I was extremely annoyed and have been seeing my PCP ever since as this Dr. apparently does not know what social skills are and was not very helpful at all.

May 13th, 2009
Dr Hamburger is NOT a board certified rheumatologist.