A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Haque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Haque is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haque
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Haque Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haque graduated from Assam Medical College, Dibraugarh. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haque has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Fairfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Mahfuzul Haque MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Max M. Haque practice?
- Dr. Max Haque has 1 office location.
Dr. Max Haque practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Logan, OH.
See Logan Psychiatrists.