A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Haque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Haque is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haque graduated from Assam Medical College, Dibraugarh. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haque has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Hocking Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Mahfuzul Haque MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Max M. Haque practice?
- Dr. Max Haque has 2 office locations.
Dr. Max Haque practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Logan, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, OH.
See Logan Psychiatrists.