A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Haque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Haque is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haque
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Haque Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haque graduated from Assam Medical College, Dibraugarh. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haque has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Fairfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Mahfuzul Haque MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Max M. Haque practice?
- Dr. Max Haque has 1 office location.
Dr. Max Haque practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Logan, OH.
See Logan Psychiatrists and Logan Geriatric Doctors.