inactive

Max Irick MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

February 15th, 2013
Dr. Irick is special. He has been my primary care Doctor for 15 and my wife's for 5 years. We both think he is the best!!! Waiting never over 15 minutes and the staff is great. I have never lived in a small town but Dr. Irick has that small town feel about him. He treats you like a person, calls me by my first name and make me feel more like a friend than a patient. If your in the Louisville area and in need of a Doctor this is the one!!!

March 8th, 2011
Dr. Irick is a great physcian
Dr. Irick returns calls when he says he is. He listens to you and takes the time to understand your symptoms. He has me feeling better than I have in years. The staff is also great.

November 30th, 2010
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Irick is a truly great doctor. I have never waited more than 15 minutes past my appointment time and was given an apology for that wait. My previous doctor made a habit of keeping you waiting for 2 hours or more every time...not so with Dr. Irick. I also appreciate that after the examination he has you come into his office and sit down for a consultation. I have NEVER felt as if I were rushed through, not just a nameless face. His staff are friendly and professional. I truly appreciate them.

April 22nd, 2010
a wonderful down to earth DR,made me fell very comfortable right away.gave me plenty of time,i did not feel rushed,he always showed his concern,and kept ruling out my promblems to me before blaming everything on stress like most DR's do.thank you DR IRICK