A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Kamerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Kamerman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Kamerman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Advanced Laparoscopy, Corrective surgery for urinary incontinence, and Infertility.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamerman graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kamerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Naples Day Surgery
- North Collier Hospital - The Birth Place
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kamerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Florida Health Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Max L. Kamerman practice?
- Dr. Max Kamerman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Naples, FL.