A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Kamerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Kamerman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Kamerman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Advanced Laparoscopy
- Corrective surgery for urinary incontinence
- Pelvic Floor Reconstruction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Robotic DaVinci Surgery
- Vulvar Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamerman graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kamerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Naples Day Surgery
- North Collier Hospital - The Birth Place
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Leopoldo Kamerman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Max L. Kamerman practice?
- Dr. Max Kamerman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Max Kamerman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Naples, FL.