A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Kelz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Kelz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Kelz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max B Kelz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Max B. Kelz practice?
- Dr. Max Kelz has 1 office location.
Dr. Max Kelz practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.