A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Koenigsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Koenigsberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Koenigsberg, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koenigsberg graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Koenigsberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max D Koenigsberg MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Max D. Koenigsberg practice?
- Dr. Max Koenigsberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Max Koenigsberg practices Emergency Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Emergency Physicians.