A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Max Koppel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Koppel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Koppel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Koppel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koppel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Max M. Koppel practice?
Dr. Max Koppel practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.