A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Koppel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Koppel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Koppel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Koppel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Monroe Koppel MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Max M. Koppel practice?
- Dr. Max Koppel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Max Koppel practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.