A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Lincoln:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Lincoln is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lincoln graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max C Lincoln MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Max C. Lincoln practice?
- Dr. Max Lincoln has 6 office locations.
Dr. Max Lincoln practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ponte Vedra Beach, FL and Orange Park, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons and Jacksonville Orthopedic Surgeons.