A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Luna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Luna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Luna graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Luna has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max A Luna MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Max A. Luna practice?
- Dr. Max Luna has 4 office locations.
Dr. Max Luna practices Internal Medicine near Fishersville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA and Covington, LA.
See Fishersville Internists.