Dr. Max Lundberg Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Max Lundberg?

Excellent Timing and no wait

Posted on October 15th, 2016

I was very worried when another doctor had said I had Lupus. Dr. Lundberg was very thorough and made sure the tests he did came through quickly. He is a great doctor

Very Disappointed

Posted on April 25th, 2015

I went to Dr. Lundberg for multiple years. He helped me medicate my diagnosis in the past. However, I was very dismayed when my disease progressed and after months of increasing pain that has left me disabled and unable to work, accompanied by different doctors visits, I met with him for additional assistance. He did a normal check-up, at which time he told me he had no idea what was going on with me. I hoped for more responsiveness from him, especially after having a long-standing doctor-patient relationship. I understand the limitations of science and people's knowledge, but after having a chronic and degenerative illness every medical appointment is a potential soul-crushing experience. This appointment with him was no exception to this rule. When I asked him for professional consultation in terms of who else I could see he stated, "I don't know." And left it at that, offering me prednisone. What am I paying for? I work in the healthcare field and if I don't know how to help a patient, I believe that my duty transitions from providing treatment to providing consultation and coaching in terms of assisting my patients in finding someone who may be able to help them. This approach isn't just good medicine, but good humanity. I'm deeply saddened that this is not yet a standard in the healthcare industry and that Dr. Lundberg does not subscribe to this notion either.

Doctor with attitude

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Rude, cockey, does not listen to patient or past diagnosis, made me feel uneasy/unwelcome.

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Great dr. Very attentive and great staff.

Find another rheumatologist!

Posted on September 19th, 2014

Truly the rudest and most arrogant doctor on the planet. Unbelievable that he makes a living treating people so callously.

Excellent physician

Posted on January 9th, 2014

I can't say enough about how Dr. Lundberg has helped me feel like a normal human being again.

Worst experience in a long time with a doctor

Posted on April 18th, 2013

I've been to this doctor years ago for the same rheumatic condition. He didn't have any problem treating it then. I have been successfully treated by another doctor for years and my condition has been stable, but when some other joints started causing pain, I wanted to visit with Dr. Lundberg again. I remembered him being a fun, likeable, caring guy. I was shocked this time. He was a crabby old man.He was not in the least bit interested in treating me. He said he couldn't do anything for me because he couldn't "see" any swelling. Well, of course not. I'm still on all the necessary meds. Basically he suggested I go off all my meds and see how bad it got, and then I could schedule another appointment with him. That's seems analogous to asking a bipolar person to go off all their meds and get completely out of control before another doctor will see them. This visit was a complete waste of my time and money. Since I'm in the health care field, I will no longer recommend this doctor to my friends and family.

Posted on April 16th, 2013

I usually don't write reviews but this time I felt that it needed to be done. Office staff is unfriendly and uneducated. I had called to check lab result and they staff on the phone had told me and said that all my blood work was normal. Then I get a letter from the Dr confirming that I have rhemathroid arthritis. I am appalled that their staff would tell me that everything in the lab work is normal and then I get a diagnosis. So that's one incident. Then I called to get RX refilled then someone answer and immediately hung up on me. I did called back and had told them they had just hung up on me. I would of thought they would apologized for being rude but instead ask me in a degrading tone "well what is it that you are calling for?" How unprofessional and rude their staff are. I will never step in their office again. I hope they can educate their office staff a little better. If you are unhappy dealing with patients then don't work there. Granted I work in the health medical field and I know how to act and treat patient appropriately.

Worst doctor ever!!!

Posted on January 31st, 2013

This doctor was the worst doctor I have ever seen!! !!! Did not listen to my concerns. His bedside manner could not have been ruder. Was always in a big rush. Diid not even answer questions about my illness. When I informed him of symptoms i was having he said "none of that is my concern. I'm just here to monitor your medications". When I told him i only asked because i was wondering if these symptoms could be from my particular illness? He said "I don't know". He even kept referring to an illness I don't even have. When I corrected him as to which illness I DO have he just shrugged it off. And then did it again!!! There is a shortage of rheumatologists in my area, but I think traveling to another area is worth it!!!!!!!! He calls himself a specialist??????? NOT IN ANYWAY!!!!

Terrible Experience

Posted on October 26th, 2012

Dr. Lundberg acted like I was stupid and waisted his time for being there, even though my regular Dr. recommended the visit, and I have had RA for 17 years. He was very curt and short with me. As soon as I explained my pain issues, he treated me like I was there looking for pain killers and told me there was nothing he could do for me. I feel a lot worse after the visit. I don't recommend this doctor at all.

WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

I had heard from a friend that this guy was good so I decided to give him a try. BIG MISTAKE! He spent a few minutes with me and asked why I was there I started to tell him my symptoms (ie my joints in my hands hurt) he interrupted me, looked at my hands and said "doesn't look like there's anything wrong with your hands to me". He was rude and didn't listen to me at all. I have been in chronic pain for a while now and I thought by going to a rhemutologist he would understand someone who would understand chronic illness. He did order X-rays which showed arthritis

No Interest

Posted on February 17th, 2012

We waited three weeks for an appointment with this "specialist". He looked at the tests that had been done by 3 other doctors and concluded that the problem wasn't arthritis period. NO help as to any other direction to go or people to see. As for handling the pain which was rated from 2 up to 9 on a scale of 1-10 his suggestion was to dive it time and see your primary doctor. USELESS!