A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Maizels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Maizels is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maizels
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Maizels Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Maizels, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Preventive Medicine
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urination Disorders
- Urologic Diseases
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Maizels graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Maizels has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Maizels MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Max Maizels practice?
- Dr. Max Maizels has 1 office location.
Dr. Max Maizels practices Urology near New Lenox, IL.
See New Lenox Urologists.