A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Mc Kinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Mc Kinney is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Kinney graduated from Des Moines University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Theodore Mc Kinney DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Max T. Mc Kinney practice?
- Dr. Max Mc Kinney has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Max Mc Kinney practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Farmington Hills, MI.