A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Mc Kinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Mc Kinney is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mc Kinney
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mc Kinney Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Kinney graduated from Des Moines University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Theodore Mc Kinney DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Max T. Mc Kinney practice?
- Dr. Max Mc Kinney has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Max Mc Kinney practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Farmington Hills, MI.