A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Mercado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Mercado, Internist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Insulin Resistance
- Migraine Disorders
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Parkinson Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercado graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mercado has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Jeanes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mercado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Max E. Mercado practice?
Dr. Max Mercado practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.