Learn more about Dr. Max Ots:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Ots is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ots
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ots Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Ots, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ots graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Ots has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Hospital
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max E Ots FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Max E. Ots practice?
- Dr. Max Ots has 1 office location.
Dr. Max Ots practices Neurological Surgery near Green Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Neurological Surgeons.