Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Mrs.  |  show details
by Judith K Jumper on Jul 23rd, 2013

Dr. Max Peralta sets the benchmark for all doctors. He is the most knowledgeable, compassionate doctor. He listens and answers your questions, never rushing.

|  show details
Apr 4th, 2013

I am a very satisfied patient. Doctor peralta has been our family docto for almost ten years. All we can say is good thinks about him, his services and his staff. We cosider him part of our family. We trust him because he is the best of the best.

|  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

Excellent, and personal.

|  Great doctor.  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2012

Dr. Peralta is very caring, very thorough. He spends a good amount of time with you, explains everything very detailed. He has called me several times personally to follow up on an issue. Excellent physician.

|  Great Family Doctor  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2011

Started going with him after my previous doctor retired and I couldn't be happier with my choice. He explains, he researches information on the spot and he has provided me with excellent care.He is a superb physician.

|  Excellent family doctor  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Peralta the last 5 years. He is very thorough and patient with both children and adults. I particularly like the fact that he doesn't overbook, so the wait time is always reasonable. He will spend time with you and he will ask you questions that help him to be more accurate in his diagnoses. I highly recommend him.

|  Fantastic Doctor  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2009

Great doctor. Most thorough I have ever seen.