A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Polo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Polo, Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Polo, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Dermal Fillers
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Polo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Polo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Max L. Polo practice?
- Dr. Max Polo practices Plastic Surgery near South Miami, FL.