Dr. Max Polo MD Patient Reviews

January 31st, 2017
Great doctor
Amazing team staff

January 31st, 2017
Everything came out perfect . The service is great.

September 28th, 2016
Not very Happy
I unfortunately didn't have the surgery. They told me that it would take the insurance approval 3 months, when I called several times . when I finally called after the 3 months the doctor hadn't submitted my documents to the insurance, that means I had no idea when the surgery was going to be done. I had a problem in my back and was waiting to have a surgery done this year now I need to find another doctor. He was even referred by my clinical doctor . My documents and CD of my MRI were found after I complaint that they had them , and at least they called to let me know they had found them and I would get them in the mail. I know he must have a lot of patients and can be a good doctor, but my time is as important as his . We are all human beings and should be treated like that, not like a number. Thank you

September 2nd, 2015
Excellent care

October 26th, 2012
Me hizo sentir comoda
Le comente a mi gineclogo que me quera hacer un Tummy Tuck y me recomend al Dr. Polo. Cuando fui a verlo, me gusto como me trato, es muy buen medico. Llame a otros mdicos que me dijeron que eran muy buenos, pero el que me gusto al final fue el Dr. Polo. Estoy muy satisfecha y muy contenta por eso lo recomiendo %100. A pesar de que yo no hablo ingles, nos entendimos muy bien y me hizo sentir cmoda. A veces uno busca un medico que hable espaol para entenderlo mejor, pero desde el primer momento que lo vi, me lo explico todo bien. Yo le tena miedo a la anestesia, pero todo sali bien. Si sigues los consejos que te da su staff despus de la operacin, todo sale perfecto. El Dr. Polo es magnifico!

October 18th, 2012
Bilateral mastectomy with Dr. Polo
I had a bilateral mastectomy in May. It wasnt easy for me, but it was a great experience from the first time I met with Dr. Polo. He was referred to me by my breast surgeon and he also has a really good reputation in the area. Im in the medical field myself and everybody spoke highly of him. Hes a very good surgeon. He explained to me exactly what the procedure would entail and he was very informative. Everything so far is looking. Its reconstruction so its difficult, theyre trying to basically re-do my breasts, but so far Im pleased with the result. I would highly recommend Dr. Polo. My experience has been excellent and I appreciate all the support and the medical care that they provided me in this difficult time of my life.

April 13th, 2012
Highly recommend....
Dr. Polo did a great job on my breast reconstruction (tissue expanders and implants) - in fact, I have recommended him to women who were highly impressed with my results and wanted to know who I went to. He is also very caring. His staff is top notch, and very warm.

March 6th, 2012
don't think twice
The procedure that Dr. Polo did for me was a Neck Lift. I feel very relaxed and as I look at myself in the mirror, I am very happy with my results. I got the procedure done yesterday and today they removed the bandages and I saw myself and I feel like Im a new person! I like Dr. Polo first and foremost because hes an excellent Dr. Hes very knowledgeable about his job and hes always concerned about his patients and how we are feeling. Im blessed to have had him work on me. I found Dr. Polo online and did research in regards to other patients reviews. I also saw other Dr.s and I decided to go with him. He has always been honest and thorough with the information that he provided. My results have far exceeded my expectations and my husband is very happy with the results as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Polo and would like all future patients to know that hes a very down to earth Dr. and he takes great care of his patients. Dont think twice before selecting him for your next procedure. I want to repeat, if you want to do this with Dr. Polo. Dont doubt it! Hes the best! I also want to share that he worked on a 67 year old woman and in reality the more I look at myself in the mirror, the more that Im surprised in regards to my results.

February 10th, 2012
Excellent results with dr Polo
When I met Dr. Polo he was really friendly and he was open to all the questions that I had regarding the surgery and thats why I chose him. The results have been excellent. I just had my follow-up and the scar disappeared on my skin so everything looks really, really good. During the process, he was always reachable and answered all of my concerns about the surgery and the recovery process. Everything was perfect with Dr. Polo, he is excellent and an amazing doctor!