A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Riddick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Riddick is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riddick
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Riddick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Riddick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riddick graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Riddick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Forrest Riddick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Max F. Riddick practice?
- Dr. Max Riddick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Max Riddick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Springs, FL.
See Winter Park Surgeons.