A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Riddick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Riddick is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Riddick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riddick graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Riddick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Forrest Riddick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Max F. Riddick practice?
- Dr. Max Riddick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Max Riddick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Springs, FL.
See Winter Park Surgeons.