Dr. Max Paul Rosen MD and MPH is a male Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Roentgenology.
Learn more about Dr. Max Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Rosen, MD, MPH is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Appendectomy, Appendicitis, and Deep Vein Thrombosis--DVT Pulmonary Embolism.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Max P. Rosen practice?
Dr. Max Rosen practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Roentgenology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Southbridge, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.