Learn more about Dr. Max Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Rosen, MD, MPH is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Vein inflammation (Thrombophlebitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Paul Rosen MD and MPH is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Max P. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Max Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Max Rosen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Radiologists.