A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Rosen, MD, MPH is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Vein inflammation (Thrombophlebitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max P Rosen MD and MPH is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Max P. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Max Rosen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Max Rosen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Worcester Radiologists.