A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Rosen, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Vein inflammation (Thrombophlebitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Max P. Rosen practice?
Dr. Max Rosen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Worcester Radiologists.