Dr. Max Schneider Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

February 27th, 2009

Dr Max has always given the best advice for the problem. I have trusted him with my life. I am now 57...I met him when I was 21 and in college. I had no Idea at the time, what a fantastic healer of heart body and sole he would become..If you are in the room in which he enters.....he does not know it, but everyone turns to him with their own memory of how he has directly or inadvertently touched their life, and continues to do so as he enters the room.