Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Change PCP show details Change PCP
by Dave on Mar 5th, 2015

He's awkward and not personable at all. He didn't explain thoroughly explain a procedure I was having done and seemed single-minded in medication versus lifestyle changes. One of the worst doctor experiences I've had.

AVOID show details AVOID
Jan 16th, 2015

The entire staff is completely incompetent.

Ms. Dee C. show details Ms. Dee C.
Nov 8th, 2011

Dr. Max Shapiro has been my primary care physician for 23 years and he's a blessing in my life. He does speak very quickly and at times may be difficult to understand. Over the years I've gotten accustomed to it, but I do count him as among the 2 or 3 best things about my HMO.

Either Dr Shapiro has too many patients or he simply doesn't care show details Either Dr Shapiro has too many patients or he simply doesn't care
Oct 25th, 2011

When sick I found he is very difficult to reach. Doesn't return phone calls or has his nurse call several days later. Also, I am a confident person, but felt uneasy with Dr Shapiro during the physical. Strikes me as a wierd person. Anyway: I recommend finding another Dr.

Shapiro Max Md - Axminster Medical Group is Great show details Shapiro Max Md - Axminster Medical Group is Great
by Citysearch User on Aug 17th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I had a completely different experience with Dr. Shapiro. I found him to be very, very knowledgeable, with a good bed side manner. He spoke ...

Agree on Dr. Shapiro show details Agree on Dr. Shapiro
by Citysearch User on Sep 22nd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I have had the same experience with max Shapiro. i find him to be too abrupt and I had a serious condition I was worried about.I asked ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Review of visit show details Review of visit
by Citysearch User on Aug 3rd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Shapiro is a knowledgeable Dr., but his bedside manner is not the best. He doesn`t take a lot of time with you and doesn`t really look y...