A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Taylor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max R Taylor MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology.
- Where does Dr. Max R. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Max Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Max Taylor practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Internists, Tupelo Infectious Disease Doctors, and Tupelo Pathologists.