A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxim Tyorkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maxim Tyorkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyorkin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tyorkin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxim Tyorkin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maxim Tyorkin practice?
- Dr. Maxim Tyorkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maxim Tyorkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.