A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxim Tyorkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maxim Tyorkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tyorkin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tyorkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyorkin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tyorkin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxim Tyorkin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maxim Tyorkin practice?
- Dr. Maxim Tyorkin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Maxim Tyorkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.