A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Wicha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Wicha is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Wicha, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Experimental Sarcoma
- Gene Therapy
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Wicha graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wicha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Wicha MD is a male Oncologist , has 37 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Max Wicha practice?
- Dr. Max Wicha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Max Wicha practices Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.