A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Wicha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Wicha is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Wicha, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Experimental Sarcoma
- Gene Therapy
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Wicha graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wicha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wicha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Max Wicha practice?
Dr. Max Wicha practices Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.