A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Wicha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Wicha is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wicha
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wicha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Wicha, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Experimental Sarcoma
- Gene Therapy
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Wicha graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wicha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Wicha MD is a male Oncologist , has 38 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Max Wicha practice?
- Dr. Max Wicha has 1 office location.
Dr. Max Wicha practices Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.