A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Wirjo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Wirjo is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Wirjo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirjo graduated from University Of Airlangga Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Wirjo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Wirjo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Max Wirjo practice?
- Dr. Max Wirjo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Max Wirjo practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, CA.
See Fresno Anesthesiologists and Fresno Pain Management Doctors.