Learn more about Dr. Max Wirjo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Wirjo is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wirjo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wirjo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Wirjo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirjo graduated from University Of Airlangga Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Wirjo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Wirjo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Max Wirjo practice?
- Dr. Max Wirjo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Max Wirjo practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, CA.
See Fresno Anesthesiologists and Fresno Pain Management Doctors.